This position is with the Atlanta location of America’s Swimming Pool Company (ASP). ASP Atlanta is locally owned and operated and serves metro Atlanta focusing on Cobb, Dekalb, North Fulton and Gwinnett counties. We are a highly rated company as evidenced by recently being named one of the top three pool companies in Atlanta by “ThreeBest Rated®”. Our Google review rating is also 4.8 with over 145 reviews.
America's Swimming Pool Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. You are applying for work with a franchisee of ASP America’s Swimming Pool Company, not ASP Franchising SPE, LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees.
- Customer Interaction
- Customer Service
- Interact with customers daily regarding new services, issues and challenges with existing services, billing, etc.
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys and courtesy calls.
- Escalate issues to management as needed.
- Customer Information – Track information about our customers and leads to provide better service and improve proactive selling in our Customer Relationship Management System.
- Customer Service
- Manage employee work schedules and update schedules as needed in Service Management System.
- Leverage mapping software to optimize routes and minimize travel time.
- Perform audits of staff to ensure technicians are productive and performing quality work.
- Participate in weekly meetings or calls with management and document meetings with a summary and action items.
- Support development and execution of operational reports.
- Support development of proposals and marketing material.
- Maintain personnel records.
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Execute daily, weekly, monthly activities (billing, receivables payables, bad debt, etc.).
- Support development and execution of financial reports.
- Sales and Marketing
- Optimize our social media strategy leveraging Google PPQ, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.,
- Work with our franchise headquarters to maintain our location website.
- Employee Onboarding
- Recruiting/Applicant Tracking
- Monitor CareerPlug (screen resumes and applicants)
- Initial phone screen interviews
- Employee Handbook (values, code of conduct, vacation policy/tracking, sick leave policy/tracking, workers comp/injury reporting, auto accident reporting, etc.,)
- Job descriptions
- Acting with Integrity
- Superior Knowledge
- Passion for the Company
- Customer Focus
- Accountability and Discipline
- Respecting Others
- Excellence in ALL we do
- Safety First at all Times.
- Microsoft Office Suite (365, Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI)
- QuickBooks® Online Accounting Software
- Customer Relationship Software (e.g., Salesforce.Com, HubSpot®, SugarCRM®)
- Service Management Software
- Mapping and Route Optimization Software
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and be subject to random drug testing.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and joining our award-winning team, then we would encourage you to apply for this position. We look forward to learning more about you as you go through our hiring process.
ASP is the nation’s largest and most trusted swimming pool cleaning franchise system with 257 locations across 20 states. Each location is independently owned and operated by a small business owner. Our locations experienced professionals service over 420,000,000 gallons of water each week— always with reliable, friendly service and a flat, affordable rate.
A Leader in the Swimming Pool Service Industry
ASP was founded by Stewart Vernon in 2002, and he still leads the franchisor today. He drives the company’s vision of increasing efficiency and lowering prices with a proven system and technological advances which each location employs. For example, ASP’s proprietary software platform, Pool Ops®, automatically emails our clients a weekly digital report after each visit that includes the time of service, services performed, chemical balance, chemicals added, and a picture of the clean swimming pool.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to America's Swimming Pool Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)