ASP – America’s Swimming Pool Company is America’s premier swimming pool service company. We have been operating for over 15 years with an outstanding reputation. We pride ourselves on providing "resort quality pool services". To do this we have built a team of dedicated, enthusiastic technicians who enjoy delivering resort-quality service and treating our customers with the utmost respect.
Our Mission: At ASP, we create superior value for our customers in all that we do by leveraging technology, higher standards, knowledge and the relentless pursuit of excellence.
Because of our approach, we have earned loyal customers who expect and desire dependable, quality swimming pool solutions. We guarantee satisfaction with our services and do not require long-term contracts. We are fully licensed and insured and our team members are among the best in the swimming pool service industry.
We continue to grow and are seeking a solution-oriented and customer-focused Pool Maintenance and Repair Technician to join our team. This position is responsible for providing excellent on-site pool cleaning and pool maintenance services to each and every customer they are assigned. This includes following our proven pool cleaning methods and handling pool chemicals in a controlled and safe manner. This position is also responsible for diagnosing issues with the swimming pool equipment and providing solutions. This includes following our proven process for diagnosing issues, successfully communicating alternative solutions to the customer, completing the solution in an efficient manner and following all established protocols and sharing lessons learned with the rest of our team.
The ideal person for this position will love to work outdoors. They will be a self- starter who has the ability to work independently with minimal oversight and guidance. They will handle all matters with integrity and embrace the concept and requirements of delivering "resort-quality service".
Success in this hybrid position will be determined by the following measurable results:
- Manage a very small swimming pool route that includes cleaning of swimming pools each week and manage a daily schedule of equipment repair tasks;
- The ability to manage a stocking of chemicals on the truck and properly adjust the water chemistry for each pool each week.
- Repair of pool pumps, heaters, filters, timers, pool cleaners, blowers, lights, automated pool systems, chlorinators, backwash valves, PVC plumbing, copper plumbing, and galvanized plumbing
- Knowledge of 110 volt and 220 volt electrical equipment (preferred, not required)
- The ability to manage an inventory of equipment on the truck and properly utilize and replenish the inventory when needed.
- The ability to utilize a smart phone for our Pool Ops mobile platform.
- The ability to spot opportunities outside of the repair call, such as upgrading other equipment or adding to the customer experience with other products.
We are specifically looking for an individual who demonstrates these behaviors consistent with the ASP way of doing business (our culture and values):
Acting with Integrity;
Passion for the Company;
Accountability and Discipline;
Excellence in ALL we do; and
Safety First at all Times.
Requirements for this position are that you have:
(1) a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record;
(2) the ability to lift up to 100 lbs; and
(3) licensed in Texas (Appliance License) preferred or ability to obtain
No other specific experience is required as we will teach you the ASP methods designed to give our customers superior value and to maximize your earning potential; however, a high school degree and Certified Pool Operator License is preferred.
This position has the potential of earning an annual bonus by the company when specific gross revenue goals are met for the year.
A company truck will be provided which you keep fully stocked with tools and inventory. You will receive paid vacation time following a qualifying period.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and joining our award-winning team, then we would encourage you to apply for this position.
We look forward to learning more about you as you go through our hiring process.
ASP is the nation’s largest and most trusted swimming pool cleaning franchise system with 257 locations across 20 states. Each location is independently owned and operated by a small business owner. Our locations experienced professionals service over 420,000,000 gallons of water each week— always with reliable, friendly service and a flat, affordable rate.
A Leader in the Swimming Pool Service Industry
ASP was founded by Stewart Vernon in 2002, and he still leads the franchisor today. He drives the company’s vision of increasing efficiency and lowering prices with a proven system and technological advances which each location employs. For example, ASP’s proprietary software platform, Pool Ops®, automatically emails our clients a weekly digital report after each visit that includes the time of service, services performed, chemical balance, chemicals added, and a picture of the clean swimming pool.