- Manage a swimming pool route that includes the cleaning of swimming pools each week.
- The ability to manage a stocking of chemicals on the truck and properly adjust the water chemistry for each pool each week.
- The ability to utilize a smart phone for our Pool Ops mobile platform.
- The ability to spot equipment repair needs and communicate those needs to the office.
- Acting with Integrity;
- Superior Knowledge;
- Passion for the Company;
- Customer Focus;
- Accountability and Discipline;
- Respecting Others;
- Excellence in ALL we do; and
- Safety First at all Times.
ASP is the nation’s largest and most trusted swimming pool cleaning franchise system with 257 locations across 20 states. Each location is independently owned and operated by a small business owner. Our locations experienced professionals service over 420,000,000 gallons of water each week— always with reliable, friendly service and a flat, affordable rate.
A Leader in the Swimming Pool Service Industry
ASP was founded by Stewart Vernon in 2002, and he still leads the franchisor today. He drives the company’s vision of increasing efficiency and lowering prices with a proven system and technological advances which each location employs. For example, ASP’s proprietary software platform, Pool Ops®, automatically emails our clients a weekly digital report after each visit that includes the time of service, services performed, chemical balance, chemicals added, and a picture of the clean swimming pool.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to America's Swimming Pool Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)