- Manage a daily schedule of equipment repair tasks;
- Repair of pool pumps, heaters, filters, timers, pool cleaners, blowers, lights, automated pool systems, chlorinators, backwash valves, PVC plumbing, copper plumbing, and galvanized plumbing
- Knowledge of 110 volt and 220 volt electrical equipment
- The ability to manage an inventory of equipment on the truck and properly utilize and replenish the inventory when needed.
- The ability to utilize a smart phone for our Pool Ops mobile platform.
- The ability to spot opportunities outside of the repair call, such as upgrading other equipment or adding to the customer experience with other products.
- Renovation experience – Re-plaster or equivalent (e.g., PebbleTech®), tile replacement/repair, deck texture/seal, pavers install/repair (preferred, not required)
- Acting with Integrity;
- Superior Knowledge;
- Passion for the Company;
- Customer Focus;
- Accountability and Discipline;
- Respecting Others;
- Excellence in ALL we do; and
- Safety First at all Times.
ASP is the nation’s largest and most trusted swimming pool cleaning franchise system with 257 locations across 20 states. Each location is independently owned and operated by a small business owner. Our locations experienced professionals service over 420,000,000 gallons of water each week— always with reliable, friendly service and a flat, affordable rate.
A Leader in the Swimming Pool Service Industry
ASP was founded by Stewart Vernon in 2002, and he still leads the franchisor today. He drives the company’s vision of increasing efficiency and lowering prices with a proven system and technological advances which each location employs. For example, ASP’s proprietary software platform, Pool Ops®, automatically emails our clients a weekly digital report after each visit that includes the time of service, services performed, chemical balance, chemicals added, and a picture of the clean swimming pool.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to America's Swimming Pool Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)