Company Overview – This position is with the Atlanta location of America’s Swimming Pool Company (ASP). ASP Atlanta serves metro Atlanta and focuses on Cobb, Dekalb, North Fulton and Gwinnett. We are a highly rated company as evidenced by recently being named one of the top three pool companies in Atlanta by “ThreeBest Rated®”. Our Google review rating is 4.8 with over 120 reviews.
ASP is the nation’s largest swimming pool maintenance and repair company. We maintain a strong dedication to our customers, which has helped us establish a reputation that is second to none in the swimming pool industry. Our success is firmly rooted in our belief that providing exceptional service is our number one priority. Since 2005 this principle has been embraced by every ASP location that operates in the country. We have built a team of dedicated, enthusiastic technicians who enjoy delivering resort-quality service and treating our customers with the utmost respect.
Our Mission: At ASP, we create superior value for our customers in all that we do by leveraging technology, higher standards, knowledge and the relentless pursuit of excellence.
We continue to grow and are seeking a solution-oriented and customer-focused Service Lead to join our team. This position is responsible to provide excellent on-site service and repair. The ideal person for this position will love to work outdoors. They will be a self-starter who has the ability to work independently with minimal oversight and guidance. They will handle all matters with integrity and embrace the concept and requirements of delivering outstanding service through a relentless pursuit of excellence.
America's Swimming Pool Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Position Overview: The Service Lead will complete service repairs for residential and commercial customers. The Service Lead may sell and quote residential and commercial service work as well as train and mentor employees
Duties, Responsibilities and Virtues:
Service Duties– Extensive knowledge of pool equipment and major equipment manufacturers including Pentair, Zodiac (Jandy), Hayward, etc.
• Implementation and repair of pool pumps, heaters, filters, timers, pool cleaners, blowers, lights, automated pool systems, chlorinators, backwash valves, PVC plumbing, copper plumbing, vinyl liners and galvanized plumbing.
• Diagnose service issues and identify required repairs or replacement of existing equipment.
• Use ASP standard pricing template to price all service related activities and work.
• Knowledge of 110 volt and 220 volt electrical equipment.
• Knowledge of water chemistry.
• Ability to comfortably lift and carry 50 pounds, perhaps multiple times in a day, and, at times, lift and carry 100 pounds.
• Use Service Management software to track all service and renovation activities.
• Complete and maintain customer profiles (pool, equipment, etc.,) to facilitate our ability to understand and serve the customer efficiently and effectively.
• Perform pool maintenance as needed. This will not be a normal job activity.
We are specifically looking for an individual who demonstrates these behaviors consistent with the ASP way of doing business (our culture and values):
• Acting with Integrity
• Superior Knowledge
• Passion for the Company
• Customer Focus;
• Accountability and Discipline;
• Respecting Others;
• Excellence in ALL we do; and
• Safety First at all Times.
Education: High School degree or equivalent
Qualifications: Minimum of 5 years’ experience in swimming pool service and repair. Extensive pool equipment knowledge and technical skills. Renovation experience a strong plus.
Compensation: Compensation is negotiable based on experience. Hourly position with 401K, health and supplemental benefits and paid vacation. Company provided vehicle, uniforms and cell phone for business use. Incentive plan based on company and individual performance.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record; driving record will need to be acceptable to our insurance company, which generally requires less than 6 points within the past 5 years with no major offenses (DUI, reckless/negligent driving, hit & run, etc.)
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- No illegal drug use (must be able to pass a drug test and be subject to random drug testing).
- Reasonable proximity to business territory.
Next Steps:If you are interested in being considered for this position and joining our award-winning team, then we would encourage you to apply for this position. We look forward to learning more about you as you go through our hiring process.